Ehrman H. Eldridge Jr. M.D. FACOG
Obstertics & Gynecology
Dr. Eldridge was born in Toledo, Ohio. He is married to Patricia Eldridge and is the father of three children; Myleata, Melissa, and Megan.
Dr. Eldridge has been practicing medicine for 30 years, delivering an estimated 300 children per year. A career estimate of 10,000 children.
- Languages Spoken: English
- Emory University. Atlanta, GA.
- Meharry Medical College. Nashville, TN
- Brooke Army Medical Center. San Antonio, TX.
- Madigan Army Medical Center. Fort Lewis, WA.
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of The American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Composite State Board of Medical Examiners (Georgia State License)
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Doctor of Medicine
- Professional Memberships:
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated
- The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The American Medical Association
- The National Medical Association
- Georgia Medical Association
- Georgia State Medical Association
- Georgia Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Muscogee County Medical Society
- Columbus- Fort Benning Medical Society.